Selling Your Home for A Commission You Can Live With!!!!
We are able to negotiate our commission based on your situation.. That service includes coverage's in all of the big internet sites like Zillow, Realtor.com and the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Yard signage, Color in home Brochures and Open Houses. All of the same services, at a reasonable price to you. Why pay more, your home is the star here anyway.
Staging Tips for Your St Charles County Home!
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Your Home Buyers Say WOW!
These low cost strategies to make your St Charles County home more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Paint or Stain the front door.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
10. Clean your Gutters.
St Charles County Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your St Charles County home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your St Charles and Surrounding Area real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!